5 on Friday: Inspiration

1 comment
[1] FOOD


Pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe. It's my turn to bring a baked good at ECFE (mommy + me playgroup) on Monday and this is what I plan on making. Yummm.

[2] LAUGHS


Okay, okay Jon Stewart is nothing new for me but he is the cutest dude that could totally be my dad and he is hilarious and wise as an added bonus. If you don't watch The Daily Show we probably can't be friends ;).

[3] HALLOWEEN DECOR


Just some indoor inspiration. I've seen this effect a lot this year and hopefully I get ambitious enough for something like this before Halloween gets here.

[4] ART


I've been on the search for a nice big world map for my gallery wall. I love the gold foil on the black background.

[5] QUOTE

"All the effort in the world won't matter if you're not inspired" - Chuck Palahniuk (author of a couple of my favorite reads, Fight Club and Choke)


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

BlogLovin

Search This Blog